I’ve just found a goldmine for Catholic communicators. This blog post by Angela contains 11 quality, well-designed and researched infographics of Christianity today in the US and the world and how communicators can use it.
Happy reading/sharing/living it 🙂
You’ve gotta love infographics. I’ve been gathering a few, and it’s time to share. (Click the image for its source.)
WHAT YOU’LL FIND BELOW:
- Religion in America
- Church and Technology
- Church and Social Media
- How the Top 50 Nonprofits Do Social Media
- 12 Tips for an Effective Evangelization
- The Rise of Pinterest
- Women, Blogs & Social Media
- The Rise of Mobile
- Mobile Commerce in the United States
- Porn Addiction in America
- Abortion in the United States
Do you know of others that Catholic communicators should see?